Thursday, January 29, 2009

Semi-Success at CVS


I did the CVS thing today, and while I feel that I did score a few deals (and definitely scored some ECBs) that I didn't do as well as I have in the past. I spent $50, although I did get 2 packs of diapers, so right there is $20...

Here is the run-down...for $50 I got:


* 2 jumbo packs of Huggies


* 1 50-ct bottle of Aleve


* 1 8-pk AAA batteries


* 1 4-pk C batteries


* 1 bag of fun-sized York Peppermint patties (ooops, how'd they get in there??)


* 12-ct package of Scott tp


* 1 36-ct box of tampons


* 2 of those magnetic photo frames (since the little one has broken all the hard plastic ones!!)

So, while $50 seems like a lot for CVS, I did get a hefty return with $11 in ECBs for next time. And I can pretty much always justify spending a bit for things that we are always going to need (diapers, toilet paper, and batteries of all sizes for the gazillion toys our son has). We also go through Aleve like its candy in this house, since its the preferred pain reliever for both my husband and I. Tampons are always needed...and sometimes, so are Peppermint Patties:)

No comments: