Friday, September 5, 2008

Bath and Body Works...

One final note for the weekend...Bath and Body Works is have a Buy 1 Get 1 sale on their Wallflower Plug-ins and Refills. The sale is definitely online though I am not sure about the stores...

Yep, I know. Plug-in home fragrances that come in plastic boxes are probably not the greenest option. But they make my home smell amazing, and frankly, I think that's important. Considering I have a dog, a baby, and a husband, sometimes a little extra fragrance in the air is necessary.

They are a little pricey though, $12.50 for a two-pack of refills, or for the plug-in and 1 refill, so I try to buy them when there's a sale, which seems like every day at B&BW. But they last about a month and the smell stays strong the whole time. And, since I tend to buy food-related scents like Warm Apple and Pumpkin, my house smells like I've been baking delectable treats all day...but I haven't! Doesn't that make me thinner? :)

Have a great weekend!

No comments: