Saturday, August 16, 2008

Water-Saving Week in Summation...

The fact that I had to stop and think for a moment to remember what this week's goal was should tell you something, mainly--she was not committed! As mentioned before, I had a few roadblocks in my attempts to use less hot water--namely house guests. I will sadly have to consider this week a failure - however, I will attempt to continue on my journey of using less hot water in the future. Stay tuned.

Other goals met? I exercised 3 times (well, let's be ambitious and say 4 times in the event that I go running tomorrow.) I definitely did not drink 3 or even 2 liters of water everyday. I did hang most of the laundry out to dry, so I get bonus points for that (right?)

Moving on to my fifth week...I'm going to assign myself some type of money-saving goal, based on some ideas from Money Saving Mom. I've already started trying some of her techniques, but again, my busy week got in the way. It doesn't really compute if I shopped and saved a bunch on Monday, but then spent even more than what I saved on sushi and baby clothes, does it? I've also got some serious home organization needs, so perhaps a little side-goal? I'll let you know on Monday. Right now the track and field portion of the Olympics is on and it's oddly entertaining...

No comments: